The Nelson travelling lawn sprinkler features a powerful two-speed transmission for high and low speeds. It can also be set to neutral for stationary use. This machine works by travelling along a length of garden hose laid out in the area requiring watering (maximum length of 60 metres). When the rain train reaches the end of the hose pipe, the shut-off ramp will automatically deactivate the sprinkler and terminate watering to prevent water waste. This sprinkler is made to be tough and reliable, with a body made of heavy duty cast iron. This is favoured by professional gardeners and landscapers.
- Made from heavy duty cast iron with a durable powder-coat finish.
- Brass Hozelock style hose connection.
- Travels along a path you choose with a garden hose (up to 60m).
- Built-in automatic shut-off.
- Can cover up to 1250 sqm, travelling up to 60 metres.
- Will run from most mains supplies.