The Pressure Compensating Dripper is a fixed diameter drip emitter designed to maintain throw over a wide range of inlet pressures (1 - 3.5 bar). This drip emitter has a gentle flow with a 40cm diameter (20cm radius). The full circle coverage is provided via its 8 mini water outlets. The 4mm barb inlet allows for this dripper to either be installed directly to 13mm irrigation supply pipe, or at the end of 4mm micro supply pipe. Made from tough UV stable plastic for a long life. Can easily be dismantled for cleaning and descaling.
Great for watering pots, planter boxes, vegetable patches and landscape applications.
- Fixed diameter pressure compensating dripper.
- Barb inlet suitable for 4mm micro supply pipe on direct connection to 13mm supply pipe.
- Made from tough UV stable plastic.
- Can be dismantled for cleaning.
- Use at the base of plants.
- Supplied in packs of 10.