The Pressure Compensating Dripper on spike is a fixed diameter drip emitter designed to maintain throw over a wide range of inlet pressures (1 - 3.5 bar). This drip emitter has a gentle flow with a 40cm diameter (20cm radius). The full circle coverage is provided via its 8 mini water outlets. The built-in spike allows for securing the dripper in place at the base of plants. Connect to 4mm micro supply pipe via its barb inlet. Made from tough UV stable plastic for a long life. Can easily be dismantled for cleaning and descaling.
Great for watering pots, planter boxes, vegetable patches and landscape applications.
- Fixed diameter pressure compensating dripper.
- Built-in stake secures dripper in place.
- Made from tough UV stable plastic.
- Can be dismantled for cleaning.
- Use at the base of plants.
- Supplied in packs of 5.