Pressure Reducer 175 kPa - Professional
The Professional Pressure Reducer is used to control the inlet pressure to garden watering systems, ensuring optimal performance and to prevent any problems associated with high inlet pressure. This reduces water pressure to a constant of 1.75 bar, and allows a maximum flow through rate of 30 litres per minute. Made from tough UV stable material for durability, this is a reliable piece of kit that professionals rely on. Its compact size makes this more attractive than other pressure reducers available and easier to fit in tight spaces. Its 3/4" BSP female threaded inlet connects to standard taps and automatic water timer outlets. Connection on the outlet is made via a standard size 3/4" BSP male thread and fits most accessories and adaptors.
- Reduces water pressure to a constant 1.75 bar pressure.
- Inlet pressure range: 0 - 7 bar pressure.
- Operating flow; Minimum 0.4 lpm to Maximum 30 lpm.
- Professional quality and tough construction.
- Small and compact size.
- 3/4" BSPF inlet x 3/4" BSPM outlet.
- Easy to install with any irrigation system.
We Also Recommend