The Rain Bird 1" DV solenoid valve is a high quality and reliable valve for residential and light commercial garden watering systems. Heavy duty construction protects against temperature extremes and high water pressure situations. Made from only a few parts ensures a trouble-free life. Comes with a flow control for manual on-off operation - ideal for testing and flushing. In comparison testing, the DV solenoid valves were shown to perform for a minimum of eight and a half years without failure, outlasting competitors by up to six years. In the case of failure however, the reverse flow design ensures that your garden watering system will not flood your garden.
- 1" BSP female threaded inlet and outlet.
- 24 Volt solenoid valve.
- Reverse flow design prevents flooding in the case of diaphragm failure.
- A balanced pressure diaphragm ensures a long life.
- Heavy duty construction protects against extreme conditions.
- Operates in low-flow applications when the RBY filter is installed upstream.
- Manual on-off operations for testing and flushing.
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up.