The Rain Bird 1" HV solenoid valve is a compact reliable and versatile valve suitable for residential garden watering systems. Made from only a few parts to ensure a trouble-free life. Comes with a flow control for manual on-off operation - ideal for testing and flushing. A glass-filled polypropylene body ensures strength and durability for a long life.
- 1" BSP female threaded inlet and outlet.
- 24 Volt solenoid valve - can be swapped with 9v latching solenoid.
- Glass-filled polypropylene body for strength.
- Buna-N diaphragm with self-cleaning 200 micron mesh filter and stainless steel spring.
- Operates in low-flow applications when the RBY filter is installed upstream.
- Manual on-off operations for testing and flushing.
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up.