When it comes to installing garden irrigation systems with multiple zones, valve boxes play an important role. Used to house solenoids, stop cocks, drain valves and other irrigation equipment underground, the valve box provides protection and easy access. The Rain Bird Jumbo Valve Box (26"x20") is designed for strength and stability with the toughest of materials, features a smart lid design for easy access, and is environmentally friendly. Two large centre knock-out holes to accommodate pipework up to 3.5" diameter on the sides of the valve box. The knockouts can be slid back into place to keep backfill dirt from entering the valve box.
- Rain Bird Jumbo Valve box (26"x20") - can fit up to 5 solenoid valves.
- Designed for strength and easy access.
- Constructed of high-density polyethene from recycled materials.
- Unique bolt hole knock-out design in lid keeps insects and pests out of the box.
- Easily removed pre-cut pipe knock-outs for faster installation.
- Bevelled lid edges help prevent damage from garden machinery.
- Wide flanged base and a corrugated structure providing superior box strength.