The Rain Bird LNK2 WiFi Module is the latest version of the innovative remote access control for Rain Bird irrigation controllers. This technology gives users the ability to control off-site their irrigation systems and access to the latest advanced water management tools. Until recently this technology had only been available to the most exclusive commercial, sports pitches and golf courses.
- NEW Quick Pair Technology for a faster, more seamless setup.
- More stable connectivity and local access point allows connection without a local wifi network.
- Automatic weather adjustments provide active run time changes to save water and money.
The new LNK2 WiFi module quickly and easily installs into residential and light commercial Rain Bird irrigation controllers. This simple solution allows easy access and control to a Rain Bird irrigation system from anywhere in the world using your smartphone or tablet.
Note: Compatible with the standard wireless frequency 2.4 GHz only with WEP and WPA security settings.
Key features include:
- Free smartphone apps for easy management of your irrigation system from anywhere in the world.
- Simple to use app provides homeowners with the access they need and desire, while the professional features allow for easy multiple site management from a single device.
- Superior programming capabilities that are designed to meet the most stringent water restrictions.
- Real-time alerts and advanced water management tools are available at your fingertips.
- Automatic Seasonal Adjustment using weather data from internet sources will automatically adjust system runs times on a daily basis, with savings of up to 30% in water.
- Operates like a remote control while onsite allowing for quick and easy setup and system startups, but also complete access to the irrigation system when offsite.
- Supported smartphone devices: iOS and Android. Free to download.
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant enabled. Control your irrigation system with your voice.
- Built-in app notifications provide troubleshooting access, simplifies service calls and warns when freezing conditions are expected.