The Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module is the latest innovation in more than 30 years of remote access to irrigation controllers. This technology gives users the ability off-site control over their irrigation systems and access to the latest advanced water management tools. Until recently this technology has only been available to the most exclusive commercial, sports pitches and golf courses.
Rain Bird now offers the new LNK WiFi module which quickly and easily installs into residential and light commercial Rain Bird irrigation controllers. This simple solution allows easy access and control to a Rain Bird irrigation system from anywhere in the world using your smartphone or tablet.
Note: Only compatible with the standard wireless frequency 2.4 GHz only.
Key features include:
- Free smartphone apps for easy management of your irrigation system from anywhere in the world.
- Real-time alerts and advanced water management tools available at your fingertips.
- Automatic Seasonal Adjustment using weather data from internet sources will automatically adjust system runs times on a daily basis, with savings of up to 30% in water.
- Operates like a remote control while onsite allowing for quick and easy setup and system startups, but also complete access to the irrigation system when offsite.
- A free, simple to use app provides homeowners with the access they need and desire, while the professional features allow for easy multiple site management from a single device.
- Supported smartphone devices: iOS and Android. Free to download.
- Amazon Alexa enabled. Control your irrigation system with your voice.
- Built-in app notifications provide troubleshooting access, simplifies service calls and warns when freezing conditions are expected.