Rain Bird Round Valve Box 7" Diameter
When it comes to installing garden irrigation systems with multiple zones, valve boxes play an important role. Used to house solenoids, stop cocks, drain valves and other irrigation equipment underground, the valve box provides protection and easy access. The Rain Bird 7" Valve Box is designed for strength and stability with the toughest of materials, features a smart lid design for easy access, and is environmentally friendly. Installation is made easy with pre-cut knockout holes to fit most pipework on the sides of the valve box. The knockouts can be slid back into place to keep backfill dirt from entering the valve box.
- Rain Bird 7" Valve box - can fit a single solenoid valve.
- Designed for strength and easy access.
- Constructed of high density polyethylene from recycled materials.
- Unique bolt hole knock-out design in lid keeps insects and pests out of the box.
- Easily removed pre-cut pipe knock-outs for faster installation.
- Bevelled lid edges help prevent damage from garden machinery.
- Wide flanged base and corrugated structure providing superior box strength.
We Also Recommend