The stop end connector is used to terminate runs of 13mm supply pipe and 13mm soaker hose. Needed in garden watering systems to prevent water escaping from the end of pipelines and to ensure the watering system works properly. Made from UV stable material to ensure a long life in the sun. To fit, simply push 13mm supply pipe over the tapered barbs on the fitting.
The double barb feature of these fittings ensures high retention for long-term reliability. Great for tradesman wanting to reduce call backs to client projects. These are great to use in conjunction with the supply pipe ratchet clamps for even more reliability.
- Stop end for 13mm irrigation supply pipe.
- Fits 13mm irrigation supply pipe and 13mm soaker hose.
- Sold in pairs and packs of 25 - trade quantities.
- Double tapered/barbed fittings for ease of installation and reliability.
- Made from UV stable material for a long life.
- Range suits common European and International tube sizes.
- Fully compatible with Hozelock watering systems.