Tee Connector 13mm - 2 Pack
The Tee connectors are used to branch off extra lines of the 13mm irrigation supply pipe, or to split the pipe in two directions. Especially useful for navigating garden watering systems with multiple areas and running lateral runs of soaker hose or drippers in borders, vegetable patches or hedges. Made from UV stable material for a long life in the sun. To fit, simply push 13mm supply pipe over the tapered barb on the fitting.
- For splitting pipe in two directions and making lateral runs.
- Fits 13mm irrigation supply pipe and 13mm soaker hose.
- Tapered entry barbed fittings for ease of installation.
- Made from UV stable material for a long life.
- Range suits common European and International tube sizes.
- Fully compatible with Hozelock watering systems.