The Rain Bird ESP-TM2 irrigation controller is the perfect option for basic residential solutions. Building upon Rain Bird’s legacy of The Intelligent Use of Water®, this controller offers simple water-saving features that you will actually use.
With the flexibility of 3 programs and 4 start times available per program, you can tailor your watering schedule to your landscape’s needs.
The ESP-TM2 provides the Extra Simple Programming interface you are familiar with in a controller that is built to last!
The TM2 controller provides zone based set up that is easy to understand, even for untrained users. This is a great controller for irrigation installers to fit for their clients as it provides flexible scheduling the professional would expect, with easy scheduling of up to 4 watering cycles per day. Every zone can be programmed independently, allowing for complete control of your garden watering system.
This irrigation timer also features seasonal adjustment, allowing for a change between 5% to +200%, perfect for when the summer really heats up, or when it rains non-stop for weeks.
The LNK WiFi Module (sold separately) allows users to connect remotely to the ESP-RZXe Irrigation Controller through a plug-in accessory and using an Apple iOS or Android compatible mobile device with access to the internet. The free to download app is simple to use and provides homeowners with the access they need and desire.
With a massive range of features, from simple to advanced, this irrigation timer truly is the best controller available for residential and light commercial irrigation systems.
- Choose either 4, 6 or 8 Zone irrigation controller with 24V output.
- LNK WiFi ready (sold separately) with Apple iOS or Android compatibility.
- Housed in protective cabinet suitable for outdoor installation.
- Large LCD display with an easy to navigate user interface.
- Zone-based scheduling allows for independent control of each area of a garden watering system.
- 3 programs and 4 start times available per program
- Manually water all or a single zone on demand (perfect for testing and demonstration).
- Quick installation with just two mounting screws (for indoor installation).
- Can be used with a Rain Bird Rain Sensor (sold separately).
- Weather sensor bypass by program or zone.
- Programmable master valve/pump start circuit.
- Contractor default saves and restore.
- Three-year warranty.