The WaterMate Pro automatic watering system made by Harvst is a complete irrigation kit for greenhouses up to 12ft x 18ft, or polytunnels up to 40m². Its smart controller allows you to schedule watering and uses environmental sensors to give your plants just the right amount of water.
Your choice of power supply; choose from either a 100% solar-powered model, allowing you to set this up anywhere, or choose a 240v mains powered model.
Your choice of water source; choose a pressurised, high-flow off-grid pump system that can run from a water tank, or choose to connect to a garden tap via a garden hose.
Optional upgrades include a soil moisture sensor, humidity sensor and a control unit mounting kit.
Delivery of this item is delayed. Expect delivery within 10-14 days of placing an order.
- Smart Controller allows for more water on hot, sunny days; less water when it's cool or overcast.
- Compatible with Harvst soil moisture sensors and humidity sensors.
- Dual-zone for versatility and extra capacity.
- Pump system option which can run from a water butt or tank.
- Option to connect to a garden tap via a garden hose.
- Solar-powered or mains-powered options.
- WiFi-enabled (will run without internet too).
- Receive SMS and email alerts*.
- Supports up to 120 drippers (120 plants), or 40 micro jet sprays for 40 metres squared coverage.
- Pro model also supports the use of a soaker hose or dripline.
*WiFi connection required for SMS and email alerts.